- Well worth your time!by Bad Calvinist from United States
Bob and Rob have a good thing going here. They are always rock solid and challenging in their discussions. I have found their Podcast to be very insightful and recommend it to you.
- Very edifying and thought-provokingby Carl Gobelman from United States
I was turned onto these guys by an elder in my church and I haven’t regretted a single moment. TSP is one of my go-to podcasts that I look forward to every week. Doctrinally sound and confessionally minded. If you want solid Reformed content, look no further.
- Great and informing podcast!by Cary Gephart from United States
Love the banter between these two guys but also the well-informed discussions they have about a variety of biblical topics. Keep up the good work guys! P.S. Rob's wife is my kids principle. Providence Christian Academy rocks!!!
- Love it!by 184748486993 from United States
The hosts are amicable to the brethren and informative concerning reformed theology. I learn something new every episode!
- A Real Treasureby Lord Lacey from United States
I found this Podcast through Reformed Forum/Christ the Center. I have listened pretty regularly for a while now. I thought the Revelation Series was enjoyable and well done. I used it as a supplement to my study of the book. The Dispensational Series was a pure joy to listen. As a Reformed Presbyterian I see most things through the same lense as these gentleman but I do think they do a nice job of presenting both sides of a certain topic. I look forward to future stuff from TSP. Keep up the good work gentleman.
- Buckle up.by ApesMess from United States
I came for an explanation of dispensationalism and got a thorough series on the nitty gritty details of this theology and its history. I consider myself a bit of an expert now... I also especially enjoyed the podcasts on the lives of Abraham and Noah. Thanks Rob + Bob!
- Simply Profound Indeed!by AngelMendezJr from United States
I love theology and quite honestly, every Believer should. It is, after all, the study of God. But if you love Covenantal Theology, as opposed to Dispensational Theology, then you'll absolutely be helped and stretched by this podcast. Even if you hold to Dispensationalism, download these episodes and learn what the "other side" believes. And if you don't know what either of these two theologies are...well then you too will be in for a treat!
- Thrilled to have stumbled upon!by marciw7 from United States
I was searching for Wayne Grudem's systematic theology teaching and clicked on this and I'm thankful I did. Coming from 40 years of dispensational teaching, the episodes that compared it with covenant theology really opened my eyes. Love the conversational style. Highly recommend!
- If you are interested in Reformed theology...by Erame from United States
A great podcast, especially if you are into The White Horse Inn and Reformed Forum podcasts. Very conversational and accessable yet rich. The series on Dispensationalism is especially helpful. The hosts carefully unpack Dispensationalism and show how it differs from Reformed covanental understanding of the Bible. The episodes are a bit on the longer side, so make sure you have the time to listen carefully; it's worth it.
- very goodby bjorgsd from United States
The series on Dispensationalism is very educational. The hosts did not attack or put it down, but tried to explain how each side would present itself to provide us a basis for dialog.
- Great discussionsby PeteTrane from United States
I really like this podcast especially their series on dispensationalism. Its very charitable and educational, even for a reforming Christian coming out of that system.
- Replacement Theology – Part 1
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: Doubting Castle – Part 2
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: Doubting Castle – Part 1
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: A Long Christian Life
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: By-ends Strikes Back
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: A New Hope
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: Vanity Fair, Part 2
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: Vanity Fair, Part 1
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: Evangelist’s Evaluation
- Christianity vs. Modern Liberalism ~ J. Gresham Machen
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: Talkative Trials
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: A Faithful Friend
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: the Valley of the Shadow of Death
- Dispensationalism 101
- A Very Dickens Christmas
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: The Glorious Fight
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: Apollyon and the War of Words
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: The House of Preparation
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: The Difficult Path
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: The Interpreter’s House
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: The Journey Begins
- The Life of John Bunyan
- Hebrews: The Rest of God
- Reading Biographies
- Hebrews: Living Sacrifices
- Hebrews: The Unity of the People of God
- Hebrews: The Priesthood of Christ
- “Christianity and Culture”
- Hebrews: Interpreting Scripture
- Hebrews: Christ is King
- Identifying the Seed
- The Atonement in the Life of the Christian – Part 2
- The Atonement in the Life of the Christian – Part 1
- Therefore I Have Hope
- Atonement through Covenant
- Atonement and Union with Christ
- Atonement and Adoption
- Penal Substitutionary Atonement
- The Bible and the Cross
- The Active Obedience of Christ
- The Doctrine of the Atonement
- The Wrath of God and the Need for the Atonement
- Honoring the Elderly
- Paul’s Prison Proclamation
- What is Faith?
- The Responsibility of the Church in Our New Age
- Paul, Agrippa, and the Providence of God
- Reading John Owen: An Interview with Ryan McGraw
- The Rafiki Foundation with Ken Jones
- Who Shall Ascend the Mountain of the Lord?
- The Church and Religious Practices
- The Riot in Ephesus
- The Art of Preaching
- Exorcism and the Christian
- Simeon’s Gift
- 2nd Annual Christmas Special
- Should We Trust Philosophy?
- Listening to the Truth
- On Being Missional
- Abandoning the Ministry
- The Jerusalem Council
- Reformation 500
- Confidence in the Gospel
- Barnabas and Saul
- Prayer and Providence
- Baptism — Listener Questions
- Biblical Church Government
- A Light to the Nations — John 3:16
- Eat the Pig, Peter! Acts 10
- The Last Days