This Lord’s Day morning, October 11, at 11:00 a.m., weather permitting, we will worship together in the church building's parking lot.
For this outdoor service there are no limitations on the number present for worship. Please continue to practice family distancing as you arrive and set up your chairs for the worship service. Thank you.
For those unable to be present for worship, this service will be recorded and a link posted on this page as soon as possible. You will also find here links to the bulletin and hymns for your convenience.
Recorded Worship Service for October 11, 2020
(available shortly after the conclusion of the 11:00 a.m. service)
(available the Saturday before worship)
Hymns for Morning and Evening Worship:
40, God Is Our Refuge and Our Strength
172, Let Us Love and Sing and Wonder
498, Jesus! What a Friend for Sinners!
When coming to worship at your scheduled time, please be aware of the procedures we need to follow in order to maintain use of the church building. They are:
- Attendees will be seated practicing “family distancing” and only seating in every other pew. The pews will be marked for use or non-use, and/or ushers will seat people with social distancing guidelines.
- Prior to and following all in-person services, facilities that are used will be cleaned. We would clean high touch surfaces in the sanctuary and areas trafficked between the two services.
- Attendees will be advised to wear masks when entering and exiting the building and when social distancing is not possible.
- Attendees will be advised not to engage in hand shaking or other physical contact while in the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the facility.
- We will work out entrance and exit guidelines separate from each other establishing an appropriate traffic pattern.
- We will ask anyone who is sick to refrain from entering the church building.
- We will ask 1) anyone >65 years of age, 2) anyone with underlying immunodeficiency and, 3) anyone with underlying chronic diseases such as lung disease, heart disease or diabetes not to attend.