This Lord’s Day morning, January 17, at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m., we worship at the church building.
Join us also for our 5:00 p.m. evening worship service.
If you are intending to visit Westminster for worship and are not a member or regular visitor, because of the capacity limits of 50 people per service, please make every effort to let us know you are coming, how many are coming, and at which service you intend to visit. RSVP us at our registration page.
You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have. We will make every effort to accomodate you in our sanctuary. Thank you.
For those not able to be present for worship at either services, the 9:00 a.m. worship service will be recorded and a link posted on this page as soon as possible. You will also find here links to the bulletin and hymns for your convenience.
Recorded Sermon for January 17, 2021
(available at approximately 11:00 a.m. Sunday morning)
Bulletin for January 17, 2021
(available at the Saturday before worship)
369, Shout, for the Blessed Jesus Reigns
520, Jesus, Thy Blood and Righteousness
170, Fairest Lord Jesus
When coming to indoor worship, please be aware of the pandemic protocols we need to follow in order to maintain use of the church building. They are:
- Attendees will be seated practicing “family distancing." The pews will be marked for use or non-use, and/or ushers will seat people with 10 ft social distancing guidelines for when we are singing.
- Attendees will wear masks over the nose and mouth during the worship service and throughout the building.
- Attendees will be advised not to engage in hand shaking or other physical contact while in the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the facility.
- Prior to and following all in-person services, facilities that are used will be cleaned. We would clean high touch surfaces in the sanctuary and areas trafficked between the two services.
- We will work out entrance and exit guidelines separate from each other establishing an appropriate traffic pattern.
- We will ask anyone who is sick to refrain from entering the church building.
- We will ask 1) anyone >65 years of age, 2) anyone with underlying immunodeficiency and, 3) anyone with underlying chronic diseases such as lung disease, heart disease or diabetes not to attend.
- Windows will be kept ajar to promote ventilation even during winter months.