During the COVID-19 pandemic public worship has become more challenging to accomplish. Currently, Westminster is able to worship in our building at 25% capacity, which is 50 persons. As a result, we have two morning worship services at 9:00am and 11:00am, as well as an evening worship service at 5:00pm.*
If you are intending to visit Westminster for worship and are not a member or regular visitor, because of the capacity limits, please make every effort to let us know you are coming, how many are coming, and at which service you intend to visit. RSVP us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to accommodate you in our sanctuary. Thank you. We look forward to worshiping with you.
For those not able to be present for worship at either services, the 9:00 a.m. worship service will be recorded and a link posted on the Lord's Day page as soon as possible.
Below you will find important links to our Lord's Day worship for your preparation for worship and for those unable to be present for worship.
|Lord's Day, September 27||Lord's Day, September 20||Lord's Day, September 13||Lord's Day, September 6|
|Lord's Day, August 30||Lord's Day, August 23||Lord's Day, August 16||Lord's Day, August 9||Lord's Day, August 2|
|Lord's Day, July 26||Lord's Day, July 19||Lord's Day, July 12||Lord's Day, July 5||Lord's Day, June 28|
*Pandemic Protocols for Indoor In-person Worship*
When coming to indoor worship at your scheduled time, please be aware of the procedures we need to follow in order to maintain use of the church building.
- Attendees will be seated practicing “family distancing” and only seating in every other pew. The pews will be marked for use or non-use, and/or ushers will seat people with social distancing guidelines.
- Prior to and following all in-person services, facilities that are used will be cleaned. We would clean high touch surfaces in the sanctuary and areas trafficked between the two services.
- Attendees will be advised to wear masks when entering and exiting the building and when social distancing is not possible.
- Attendees will be advised not to engage in hand shaking or other physical contact while in the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the facility.
- We will work out entrance and exit guidelines separate from each other establishing an appropriate traffic pattern.
- We will ask anyone who is sick to refrain from entering the church building.
- We will ask 1) anyone >65 years of age, 2) anyone with underlying immunodeficiency and, 3) anyone with underlying chronic diseases such as lung disease, heart disease or diabetes not to attend.