Pandemic Protocols for Indoor Worship Services at Lyonsville
- Attendees will be seated practicing “family distancing." The pews will be marked for use or non-use.
- Attendees will wear masks over the nose and mouth during the worship service and throughout the building.
- Attendees will be advised not to engage in hand shaking or other physical contact while in the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the facility.
- Prior to and following all in-person services, facilities that are used will be cleaned. We would clean high touch surfaces in the sanctuary and areas trafficked between the two services.
- We will work out entrance and exit guidelines separate from each other establishing an appropriate traffic pattern.
- We will ask anyone who is sick to refrain from entering the church building.
- We will ask 1) anyone >65 years of age, 2) anyone with underlying immunodeficiency and, 3) anyone with underlying chronic diseases such as lung disease, heart disease or diabetes not to attend.
- Windows will be kept ajar to promote ventilation even during winter months.
For information about worship, click on the corresponding link below.
For indoor worship services, if you are intending to visit Westminster for worship and are not a member or regular visitor, because of the capacity limits, please make every effort to let us know you are coming, how many are coming, and at which service you intend to visit. RSVP us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to accommodate you in our sanctuary. Thank you. We look forward to worshiping with you.