Children’s Classes – the Winter Quarter of Sunday school has begun. See Shana Anema for details of the new teacher/student schedule.
- Ages 0-3: “God’s Family” led by Paula Fry
- Kindergarten-1st grade: “Living together” led by Shana Anema
- 3rd-4th grade: “Worshiping God” led by Maureen McHugh
- 5thth-6th grade: “Genesis” led by Tyra Horner
- 7th-8th grade (Jr. High): “The Westminster Shorter Catechism” led by Bob Tarullo
- High School: with adults “Who is the Holy Spirit?”
- Adult Class. The adult class meets in the fellowship hall. We enjoy a discussion of a Bible passage or a book on a Christian topic. For the Winter Quarter, Deacon Matt Anema leads the discussion of Sinclair Ferguson’s “Who is the Holy Spirit?”